‘Tis the season to crave hibernation.
- Holiday gatherings
- The end of the year ‘sprint’ to the finish line
- Business & 2023 planning
Thinking about spending exerting extra energy on your own creative projects may feel like the bottom of the to-do list.
I’m growing a baby (4 months) and a new course business (themicrocourse.com), so I’ve been noticing how much life loses all the zest when exhaustion hits.
This week is all about cultivating energy. I encourage you to join me.
Here’s how I’ll be doing it:
- Say no (brain-pickings, impromptu meetings, extra to-do’s)
- Make more decisions (clarity is power - if it’s the wrong decision, I’ll change it)
- Curate feeds and content (less stressful, more uplifting)
- Mute people or #’s that bring you down
- Clear clutter (especially in the work area)
- Less tech at night
- Turn off notifications
- Write down what’s working now!
If you have more ideas to increase energy (besides handy ol’ caffeine) let me know by hitting reply!
And if you get energy by being in live trainings, I’m hosting two on Thursday! The first and last of the year! It’s a bonus for joining my micro course program. I am intending for the energy to be *HIGH* and for you to leave inspired, uplifted and ready to create!
Wishing you a joyful week,